Wanna know what it's really like to be a dairy farmer?
Ready to get dirty? Wanna slip on some boots? Then...
This tour challenge is for you!
Get up close with the cows by scraping manure off the crossovers!
Grab a Room & the Be A Dairy Farmer Challenge during our Kickstarter Campaign!
Check out more details in this blog post - Be A Dairy Farmer!
Or see what Becoming Bailey's experience was like!
"Be a Dairy Farmer" Tour Challenge Details
The challenge lasts about an hour and a half & begins at 5:30pm, the time we typically are caring for our calves.
$90 for the entire experience challenge (includes 1-4 people!)
- Includes exclusive t-shirts.
- Because of the intimate nature of this tour, we limit participants to 4 people at a time and no more than 2 kids (ages 5-12) with 2 teens/adults (for a total of 4).
Important Information To Know:
- We work in all types of weather - rain, wind, humidity, snow - you name it, we work in it. No matter the weather your challenge tour will go on.
- Please wear your own clean work clothes & old shoes - they will get dirty. Manure splatters, calf slobber, mud splashes, and more will end up on your clothes. We do have a variety of rubber work boots available as well as slip on rubber boots to go over any type of old shoes/boots you choose to wear.
- We are required to have you sign a liability form - animals can be unpredictable & machines can be dangerous even when safety precautions have been taken.